Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then uppnews.in is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Vodafone Idea
Position Name :- AGM – Fiber Planning & Audit
Company Location :- Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category :- Jobs in Hyderabad
Full Job Description :-
Job Req ID: 23661
Function: Technology/ IOT/Cloud
Fiber Planning & Audit Lead
Job Level/ Designation
Function / Department
Technology/ Fiber Operations
Responsible for cluster fiber planning, budgeting and capex approval as per AOP.
Ensure quality of route planning, deployment and operations by stringent audit process and control.
Responsible for cluster fiber network audit function to ensure VILs asset is maintained as per the laid down process.
Develop end to end audit processes and implement the same in the region
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
1. Responsible for annual Capex & route replacement capex forecast and control.
2. Optimal utilization of Fiber Capex to deliver best in class and scalable fiber infrastructure with resiliencies to ensure high standard network uptime.
3. Finalize fiber architecture as per IP and Optics network architecture.
4. Digitize fiber assets by onboarding GIS tool and route mapping.
5. Timely Audit report submission & action taken report on all audited routes.
6. Ensure corrective actions are taken by respective stakeholders to comply with standards, polices & process.
7. Work closely with other technology, finance and SCM function to deliver VIL objectives.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
1. 12-15 years of Telecom experience and Proficiency in understanding overall transport NW architecture and key cost drivers.
2. Understanding of IP/MPLS & Optics NW architecture to build scalable fiber NW.
3. Sound understanding of Capex and budgetary skills to derive best out of NW at lowest possible cost.
4. Overall understanding of financial model to support new Fibre vertical. Also should have clear understanding of evolving Govt. policies related to ROW, so as to align the process for optimizing the cost.
5. Fiber project & operational standards/process.
6. Documentation Management – HOTO, ROW/Permission
Key Performance Indicators
1. Increase fiber penetration for mobility and enterprise services by cost effective and efficient planning & budgeting.
2. Overall responsibility for the successful planning, design, execution and closure of fiber projects.
3. Meet Capex & equipment lit up targets.
4. Meet the site, IP/MPLS equipment and Optics rollout target by providing new fiber pair plan.
5. Optimize fiber rollout Capex by exploring sharing and co-built options with other OFC infrastructure providers to minimise cost to build.
6. Deliver audit calendar, audit checklist and process. 30% routes to be audited in every calendar year in the region.
7. Meet government regulatory compliances, HSW compliance, statutory compliance and internal/external audit compliances. Initiate CMM compliance as applicable.
Disclaimer : uppnews.in is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.