Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then uppnews.in is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Sourcedesk Global
Position Name :- Associate- Accounting & Taxation
Company Location :- Kolkata, West Bengal
Job Category :- Jobs in Kolkata
Full Job Description :-
Whether you’re planning to enhance your accounting career or exploring career pathways open to you as a professional, Sourcedesk Global is an organization you should join.
Are you passionate and driven to advance your career, or looking for challenging tasks to build upon your current experience? This opportunity involves great exposure dealing with international clients, advancing your career within an organization with the opportunity of being promoted to a Senior Management position, and overseas travel perks.
Source Desk Global is looking for an experienced Executive/Accountant to join our Kolkata, India office. The position is full time and salary (INR 1,20,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.).
Under general supervision of the Senior Manager, the Executive/Accountant will create and maintain the accounting records for the company using the QuickBooks Online and Xero software. Executive/Accountant will be the main point of contact for their team’s clients and will provide full cycle accounting for Sourcedesk Global growing list of clients. A successful candidate will reconcile all accounts as needed. Interface with outside accounting experts such as CPA Tax Experts and Auditors.
– Preparing monthly financial statements like Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Cash Flow Statement, etc.
– Day to day bookkeeping for Canadian and US-based clientele.
– Reconciliation of various accounts (Bank, Cash, Vendors, and Customers).
– Accounting up to finalization of Balance Sheet/Accounts.
– Invoice booking and payment for vendors & various monthly expenses.
– Maintaining all receipts, payments, sales & purchase transactions from all branches.
– Updating day-to-day accounting entries in accounting systems.
– Preparing Debit/Credit notes and circulating debtors receipts, sales & purchase ageing wise report to the management monthly.
– Updating management with daily bank transactions of all banks.
– Maintenance of Accounts Payable & Receivables, cash management, vendor management, vendor bills accounting & payments, invoicing and follow up of payments.
– Managing a company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
– Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
– Identify process improvements and system efficiencies for current and potential new clients.
– Frequent communication with clients, responding to questions, concerns, and requests.
– Onboarding new clients, setting up new Accounting Software files and/or taking over of previous books.
– Preparation of year-end packages for accountants, i.e. preparing a trial balance, adjusting entries, and reconciling accounts.
Salary: INR 1,20,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Accounting Software, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, FinanceTaxation, Accounts Payable, Day Book, Cash Flow Statement, Bookkeeping, Debtors, CPA, Tally, Us Tax Preparing, Invoices, Financial Statements, International Clients, Chartered Accountant, Quick Books.
Desired Candidate Profile
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
– Solid communication skills- fluency in written and spoken English is a MUST.
– Strong Excel Skills.
– Bookkeeping experience with new cloud technologies (QBO and Xero) as well as QuickBooks Desktop, Sage 50, and other bookkeeping software.
– Completed university Degree and/or Accounting Designation.
– Ability and a knack for working with numerical data and paying attention to detail.
– Minimum 2 years of work experience in accounting.
– Must be highly accurate and willing to take responsibility for various accounting issues.
– Strong work ethic, diligent, committed and able to juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment and produce work that demonstrates attention to detail.
– The ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments.
– Detail oriented, self-starter, and able to handle conflicting priorities.
– Proven ability to work independently or part of a team.
– Planning and organizing workflow to meet various deadlines for clients and senior management.
– Prior experience in working with a public accounting firm would be considered a strong asset.
– MUST be willing to work in the evening shift from (2pm to 11pm)- cab drop off service provided.
UG: B.Com – Commerce
PG:CA – First Attempt, Second Attempt, CS, ICWA (CMA), M.Com – Commerce
Sourcedesk Global Private Limited
Source Desk Global is a global service provider offering solutions in Accounting & Bookkeeping, Website Design and Development, Software Development, Online Marketing, Mobile Application Development, Creative Writing, Business Process Outsourcing, Data Entry, and Virtual Assistant. Established in 2010, we have served over 600 clients in Canada and the USA in different industry segments.
We have a team of highly experienced professionals who provide ground-breaking solutions to meet our clients’ diverse business needs.
Disclaimer : uppnews.in is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.