Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then uppnews.in is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Position Name :- Editorial Services Assistant
Company Location :- Delhi, Delhi
Job Category :- Jobs in Delhi
Full Job Description :-
JD: Editorial Services Assistant
Editorial Services Assistant
Publishing Services, SAGE India
This section requires an overall summary statement of why the position exists. What is its
primary purpose? In other words, what is the major expectation of the position?
1. Support the functions of the US and UK Journals Editorial staff.
2. Perform daily work with moderate supervision from Supervisor.
3. Maintain strong, effective relationships with team members
4. Uphold expectations of transparency and integrity in your work. Embody and proactively
model all SAGE core competencies.
5. Troubleshoot problems or issues and display ability to deal with escalations and difficult
situations with maturity and calmness.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Key tasks that the team will complete include:
a. Weekly updates of the various data repositories (i.e. data cubes) and any reports
associated with them.
b. Help with the creation of larger quarterly/annual reports such as the Global Peer
Review Database, Published Output and Submissions Report, Author Survey
Report, Publisher reports, number of Journals Published Report, Impact Factor
c. Provide data mining and analytical support for projects that require a large amount of
historical data to be gathered such as Rejected and Republished Articles reports.
d. Ensure that the Global Assignment List and associated report are accurate and up to
e. Assist with various miscellaneous projects, especially around the topics of usage and
2. Help ensure the accuracy of data being used by the editorial department; this includes
documents received from others as well as double checking any information gathered while
3. Ensure that all mails are responded to in a professional manner within 24 hours of receipt.
4. Escalate or raise issues with Supervisor, and ensure complete transparency about any
5. Perform work with moderate supervision from your supervisor and in turn from the Global
process heads from SAGE US/UK.
SUPPORTIVE TEAM MEMBER
This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Contribute ideas and share feedback with team in a concise and productive manner.
JD: Editorial Services Assistant
2. Be available to provide support to other teams as needed and defined by your supervisor.
3. Participate in projects, committees, or task forces as assigned by your supervisor, and work
closely with the US/UK managers or colleagues from off-shore offices.
4. Any other projects or tasks, as assigned.
5. Willingly contributes work and efforts to achieve group success. Participates actively in team
decision making. Works well with other team members and does not contribute to
unproductive group conflict
6. Communicate effectively with all; helpful and cooperative; should be courteous and
7. Attendance should be regular, observe office timings and report absence in a timely manner
to the ESS.
8. Other activities, as needed, to achieve company and department goals
Disclaimer : uppnews.in is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.