Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then uppnews.in is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- General Mills
Position Name :- Executive-A/R
Company Location :- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Category :- Jobs in Mumbai
Full Job Description :-
Position Title: Executive- AR & Trade – Retail & C& F Function/Group: Finance
Country: India Location: Mumbai
Shift timing – 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Role Reports to: AAM – AR & TRADE – Trade Geographical Scope of the Role – Location: US/UK/Other International
This position is responsible to make prompt and accurate accounting of Customer Invoices and to manage Customer Aged trail balance as per the agreed SLA’s/ Goals. Forge relationships with the GPO/ICS in Minneapolis to ensure smooth day to day functioning. Adherence to all audit control requirements and SOX requirements.
Job Responsibilities (Describe the responsibilities of the role)
of Time Manage Financial Statements
Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirementsPrepare annual budgetSchedule expenditures and analyze variances
of Time Operational Management
1. Processing the customer’s promotional invoices
2. Reconcile invoices received from General Mills’ Customers to the corresponding plans and update the information to reflect actual performance to either issue a check to a customer or clear a deduction on the account’s trial balance.
3. Maintain an accurate and current accounts receivable trail balance. Pivotal role in AR identification, coding and clearing.
4. Develop and maintain Trade profiles and document customer-specific behavior that requires non-standard handling.
5. Gain an in-depth knowledge of Customer details as well as comprehensive understanding of GMI Products/ groups.
6. Develop expertise in utilizing customer specific websites for sourcing customer support/documentation.
7. Resolve issues relating to customer invoices, deductions and payment.
8. Forge relationships with the GPO/ICS in Minneapolis to ensure smooth day to day functioning.
9. Adherence to all audit control requirements and SOX requirements.
of Time Continuous Improvement
1. Participation in driving Continuous improvement within Process
Click here to enter text.
Minimum Degree Requirements: Bachelors
Preferred Degree Requirements: Bachelors
Preferred Major Area of Study: Finance & Accounts/ BMS/BBS
Required Professional Certifications:
Preferred Professional Certifications:
Minimum years of related experience required: 2+ Years
Preferred years of related experience: 2-3 years
Specific Job Experience or Skills Needed
Demonstrated inventory management, customer service, and production forecasting skillCan prioritize and complete multiple tasks on tight deadlinesBasic understanding of finance and accounting with more focus on Accounts receivable Management.
SAP Knowledge, MS Office etc.Strong customer relations & Communication
Disclaimer : uppnews.in is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.