Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then uppnews.in is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- PwC
Position Name :- IFS_E&C_IC( Risk Research & Independence Assessments)_Associate 2_Kolkatassociate 2
Company Location :- Kolkata, West Bengal
Job Category :- Jobs in Kolkata
Full Job Description :-
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
Job Description & Summary
A career in Risk Management, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to advance and foster integrity based decision making and conduct by PwC professionals throughout our organisation. You’ll focus on promoting and monitoring compliance with applicable external laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures to help manage PwC’s regulatory, litigation, and reputational risk.
Our Independence Compliance team provides guidance on all areas of PwC’s independence policy and the regulatory environment. As part of the team, you’ll provide updates on Independence and regulatory rules and will evaluate new client opportunities based on PwC’s compliance policies and procedures.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
Share and collaborate effectively with others.
Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
Build and maintain an internal and external network.
Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
1. Eye for details such as in audits and strong organization skills
2.Understanding of financial statements, Brokerages, Banks, Trusts etc.Having some exposure to the financial markets and possess knowledge of financial terminologies and financial instruments
3. Ability to interpret policy and apply them consistently.
4. Good analytical skills and the ability to work independently
5. Possessing the ability to work comfortably with the basic Microsoft Office and GSuite tools
6. Good written and verbal communication skills, strong ability to read and understand English
1. The role would require the individual to understand the financial concepts, apply logic and follow the procedures related to work requests from initiation through completion.
2. Carrying out analysis/ research activities, and necessary communication along with updating of relevant databases/systems and process documentation
3. Taking responsibility for the delivery and SLA of the assigned process
4. Proactively participating in team discussions, suggesting operational improvements
5. Ensure those procedure manuals are regularly maintained and kept up to date.
6. Participate in a wide range of projects and collaborate across multiple work streams or teams; consistently demonstrating creative thinking, individual initiative and timely completion of assigned work.
7. The candidate needs to be diligent and hardworking and be highly motivated and result-oriented, with a strong willingness to learn. Strong communication skills are a big plus. Understanding financial statements is important.
Keywords for B.Com & MBA (Finance)/ MSc Economics/M.Com :
Exp Rang : 0 – 2 Years
Compliance: Firm compliance / Risk Compliance
Finance Knowledge: Mutual Fund / Capital Market
B.Com and MBA / PGDM / M.Com
Mortgage / Audit
BRS – Bank reconciliation statement / Brokerage /
Keywords for B.Tech with MBA(Finance):
Exp Rang : 0 – 2 Years
B.Tech with MBA
Additional tools requirements- Advanced Excel, Alteryx and Power BI skills
Keywords for MSc.Mathematics/Statistics with a MBA (Finance)
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
March 30, 2022
Disclaimer : uppnews.in is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.