Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then uppnews.in is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- American Council of the Blind
Position Name :- Key Holder
Company Location :- Amarillo, TX 79106
Job Category :- Jobs in Amarillo
Full Job Description :-
· Supervises cashiers and sorters while the Store Manager is not present.
· Performs cash register operation and opening/closing procedures.
· Greets customers in a courteous manner.
· Maintains positive customer and employee relations.
· Assists with picking/straightening up or arranging merchandise to ensure neat, clean and safe working environment.
· Assists with inventory, display, merchandising and placement of stock on sales floor and mark-downs.
· Maintains acceptable attendance, personal hygiene, and dress code standards.
· May perform other duties as assigned.
· Experience in fast-paced retail environment.
· Ability to provide great customer service.
· Ability to make quick decisions independently.
· Ability to read, write and have a basic math aptitude.
· Ability to follow written or verbal instructions.
· Must establish and maintain an effective working relationship with and among store employees.
· Must interact cordially and productively with donors, customers, and ACBES Employees.
· Good communication skills
· Works inside in a retail environment.
· Use upper body strength to frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and must be able to lift the arms shoulder height or above.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly standing for long periods of time, bending, stooping, and occasionally helping throughout the store.
American Council of the Blind’s Mission is to increase the independence, security, equality of opportunity, and quality of life for all blind and visually impaired people through national and legal advocacy efforts, and by working directly with service providers
ACBES is an equal opportunity employer and it is the policy of ACBES to make employment decisions on the basis of merit and to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : uppnews.in is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.