Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then uppnews.in is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- AmerisourceBergen
Position Name :- Operation Executive
Company Location :- New Delhi, Delhi
Job Category :- Jobs in Delhi
Full Job Description :-
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Edits and maintains jobs (Exports /Imports) in WorldStar
2. Performs a “Routing Check”, specifically in regards to the selection and combination of different transport models (airplane, car, train, Aerolink)
3. Orders drivers (pickup / delivery of shipments at the customer, delivery / pickup of shipments at the freight-company)
4. Checks collected shipments in the office and prepares them for transport
5. Books and preadvises shipments
6. Monitors shipments during the transport and reacts flexibly to any deviation from the plan
7. Continuously checks the notes in WorldStar and handles preadvised shipments
8. Checks the planned departure or arrival times of flights (“Post Flight Check”)
9. Checks the internal debits and credits (Clearinghouse)
10. Recognizes important information and makes immediate use of this information (All Stations Emails, Holiday Lists, Ops-Memos, C/H Memos)
11. Works securely with all pertinent regulations (ADR / DGR / IATA) as well as the relevant laws and ordinances
12. Uses and maintains the available Technical/System tools (WorldStar, TMS, OpStar, BioStar )
13. communicates with national and international World Courier stations / agents
14. Builds and maintains relationships to contractors / transporters (airlines, handling agents, the Rail, customs, government agencies, veterinarians, suppliers, etc).
16. He/she performs preliminary actions, specifically:
17. Preconditioning and pre-placement of packaging-materials and cooling-media
18. Marking and labelling of shipments as per regulations
19. Preparation and/or procurement of all necessary documentation (HWB, MAWB, import or export permit, export customs paperwork, live animal certificate, dangerous goods declaration, etc)
20. Checks transport documents as per IATA-DGR
21. He/she carries out all customs formalities (Export / Import) through
22. The inspection and/or procurement of all necessary paperwork for the import or export (import or export permit, export customs paperwork, etc)
23. The determination of all customs and/or taxes, and entering these in WorldStar
24. Customs declaration (electronic or by internet) at the responsible customs office (Import / Export):
25. Loads, unloads of packages scheduled for pickups/deliveries;
26. Checks correctness and completeness of consignment during pickups/deliveries;
27. Consults with dispatching on best route available for a timely delivery/pickup;
28. Associate must make sure that the House Way Bill is properly completed by shipper and/or consignee;
29. Uses cell phone to immediately report on progress or problem of deliveries, pick ups and to secure permanent availability;
30. Verifies good order of packages and/or envelopes;
31. Provides a communication link between customers and office staff. Any customer feedback must immediately be reported to operation;
32. Assure that all tasks assigned to him is fulfilled in a correct and timely manner;
33. Must maintain excellent cooperation with other team members;
34. Must be courteous with all customers and must always use proper language;
35. Must be dependable and avoid unexcused absence;
36. Must be presentable, wear clean clothes and well-kept at all times;
37. Always follow safety of work;
38. The holder of the position is obligated to perform, in addition to the above described tasks, individual tasks assigned by his superiors, which are to be seen by their nature as part of his work area, or which arise out of necessity.
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO:
What your background should look like
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Have logistics knowledge ( preferred). Excellent interpersonal relationships. Be able to take initiatives and responsibilities. Computer skills (if applicable).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
Disclaimer : uppnews.in is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.