Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then uppnews.in is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- KEDPLASMA LLC
Position Name :- Plasma Processor
Company Location :- Amarillo, TX 79107
Job Category :- Jobs in Amarillo
Full Job Description :-
KEDPLASMA provides a friendly and rewarding working environment with frequent opportunities for cross-training and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain safety and integrity of product and samples during processing, storage and shipment release in accordance with Company DCOPs.
2. Must be able to perform plasma and sample processing according to cGMPs, customer specifications, State and Federal regulations and Company policies.
3. Knowledge and performance of sample centrifugation, label control, completion and inspection.
4. Classification and documentation of product according to donor programs.
5. Provide support for casing, staging, quarantine and QA release of all products.
6. As assigned, perform quality control on various laboratory equipment (e.g. freezer/refrigerator temperatures, refractometer, HCT, PCS2 Machines, weight scales or other equipment).
7. Manage product packing, and inventory within freezers for maximum efficiency. Control disposition of unsuitable product with concurrent documentation.
8. Prepare product shipment and verification.
9. Receive, inventory and maintain storage area for incoming supplies.
10. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Available to work flexible and/or extended shifts.
3. Occupational exposure to blood-borne pathogens.
4. Demonstrated basic knowledge of computer equipment and software (DMS with training).
5. Demonstrated accuracy in completing documentation.
1. Ability to sit or stand for up to four (4) hours at a time.
2. The employee is required to enter an environment with a temperature of -30°C for short periods of time.
3. Ability to tug, lift, and pull up to fifty (50) pounds.
4. Be able to bend, stoop or kneel.
5. Cold tolerance in storage freezers and adaptation to wide change of temperatures in handling samples and product.
6. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
Disclaimer : uppnews.in is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.