Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then uppnews.in is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Ketto
Position Name :- Product marketing
Company Location :- Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Category :- Jobs in Mumbai
Full Job Description :-
Key objective of the role is to own and drive new user acquisition & customer retention projects along with initiatives designed to increase first and repeat purchase, customer engagement and retain customers. This position is critical to drive the ideation & end-to-end execution of all new user & retention programs to keep our user base engaged.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Marketing team plans & executes initiatives to exponentially grow new user & repeat business and web user base (both Donor and Campaigner). Each initiative is cross functional extending across Marketing, Product/Tech, etc. and is critical for the continued growth of the business.
– This position is critical to drive the ideation & end-to-end execution of all new user & retention programs to keep our user base engaged.
– Key objective of the job is to own and drive new user acquisition & customer retention projects along with initiatives designed to increase first and repeat purchase, customer engagement and retain customers. Deliverables – Campaign Design & Operations – Ideate, build & execute customer lifecycle campaigns (Automated & Non-Automated) to increase first and repeat purchase & LTV from existing customers.
– Manage full ownership of the monthly/quarterly/yearly new user and repeat rate of Ketto to maximize & deliver on revenue & engagement targets – Campaign planning, execution, launch of new engagement activities etc.
– Campaign & Customer Analytics – Work closely with the Analytics team to drive customer & campaign analytics to improve efficiency of retention programs/campaigns – maximize revenue, conversions, and engagement metrics.
– Implement & optimize daily/weekly/monthly acquisition & retention customer lifecycle campaigns (automated & non-automated) to deliver on growth targets. Ownership Of Acquisition & Retention Projects – Innovate, launch & drive new retention marketing initiatives to build app base, customer engagement & stickiness. Project Management & end-to-end execution of acquisition & retention projects coordinating with Marketing, Product/Tech & Analytics Teams.
– Coordination With Stakeholders For Campaign Execution – Work closely with Site, Design & other teams to execute all retention/customer lifecycle campaigns.
– Essential Attributes for the Right Candidate – Working with multiple stakeholders in a high pressure environment to get work done and build positive team relationships.
– **1-3 years hands-on experience in campaign management platform(s) – CleverTap, WebEngage, Adobe Campaign Manager.**
– Experience in query building, optimization and data handling on MySQL.
– Good working knowledge of MS Excel or Google Sheets
– Have a concept driven and analytical approach to problem solving.
– Has a drive to innovate & think out of the box when solutioning.
– Be willing to take on a challenging role and work with ambiguity.
– Desired Attributes – Ecommerce experience in CRM or Retention Or Product Marketing function.
– Good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
– A graduate from a premier institute with 1-3 years of relevant experience in CRM/Retention Marketing/Product MarketingMarketing Analytics.
– Excellent people management skills, a creative side and a drive to get things done.
Ketto is India’s most visited & trusted online crowdfunding platform, It helps people to raise funds for a range of causes from healthcare, Social, creative, to personal goal /disaster relief. Ketto has enabled people to fulfill their dreams and help their loved ones in their time of distress. Having raised over Rs 1000 crores so far with a network of over 55 lakh donors. We are a profit based company .
Disclaimer : uppnews.in is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.