Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then uppnews.in is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Ananta Centre
Position Name :- PROGRAMME OFFICER
Company Location :- Delhi, Delhi
Job Category :- Jobs in Delhi
Full Job Description :-
Programme Officer will work with the Programme Director and the team at Ananta Centre and will be responsible for the following:
1. Develop and lead new initiatives that will support the organization’s mission and programmes
2. Prepare reports on programmes, events and meetings
3. Develop presentations and other documents for internal and external use
4. Basic data management like maintaining records of agreements, MOUs, external & internal communication
5. Build and maintain relationships with key policy makers, corporate leaders, diplomats and researchers
6. Work collaboratively to support all aspects of Ananta Centre’s programmes and associated events
A Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or allied fields – like International Relations, Journalism, with 3-6 years of work experience.
Required Skills and Experience
1. Collaborative and adaptive team worker open to learning and growth
2. Self-starter, capable of working independently
3. Excellent communication skills in English (both oral and written)
4. Proficient with MS Office, Excel, Outlook 5. Capable of functioning patiently under work pressure
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with skills and experience.
Disclaimer : uppnews.in is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.