Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then uppnews.in is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- General Rental Center
Position Name :- Small Engine Repair Technician
Company Location :- Amarillo, TX 79109
Job Category :- Jobs in Amarillo
Full Job Description :-
Maintain all equipment for rental and other duties as assigned for the efficient operation of the Maintenance Department.
Education/Certification: Valid Texas driver’s license
Special Knowledge/Skills: Ability to read and understand written instructions
Ability to communicate (verbally)
Ability to operate equipment and landscaping equipment
Ability to operate riding or power mower, power tools, and hand tools
Ability to repair small engine equipment
Experience: 2 years small engine repair preferred
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Complete repairs on equipment as requested by Supervisors or Director.
2. Complete assigned work orders.
3. Complete regular inspections on all equipment to ensure safe use of equipment.
4. Assist Master Mechanics when needed.
5. Assist maintenance crews when needed.
6. Organize parts as needed for repairs.
7. Maintain inventory of common parts. Safety
8. Operate tools and equipment according to prescribed safety procedures.
9. Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties, including lifting, climbing, etc.
10. Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to supervisor immediately.
11. Help keep vehicles, equipment, and tools in safe operating condition.
12. Inspect and adjust tools and equipment for safety and efficiency and perform preventive maintenance as needed.
13. Transport tools and equipment to and from customers
14. Perform other duties as assigned by the Warehouse and Maintenance Supervisors or Director.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 – $20.00 per hour
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Amarillo, TX 79109: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : uppnews.in is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.