Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then uppnews.in is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- National Payments Corporation of India
Position Name :- Suitable Role Fintech
Company Location :- New Delhi, Delhi
Job Category :- Jobs in Delhi
Full Job Description :-
Roles and Responsibilities
Role : LeadFintech Solution
Experience :10to 15years
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Identify and cultivate strategic relationships with current and potential partners and large Fintech
2. Develop collaboration plans for key partners, and develop product adoption and customer success plans.
3. Take overall responsibility for managing the strategic relationship (communications, expectations).
4. Act as a liaison between internal teams at BBPS and strategic partners to communicate about new product developments, weekly updates, setting expectations right between the partners and teams, connecting with sales managers to get the feedback, and apprise the management
5. Understand the relative strength of competitors within strategic partners, if any.
6. The ideal candidate will have prior experience dealing with Fintech companies, Wealth Management Start-ups, Payment Aggregators and Payment Wallets, acquiring new partners, servicing and managing the account and arranging for meetings and negotiations on behalf of the company. Must be an organized multitasker, be able to handle diverse projects at once and meet tight deadline.
1. Should know the Fintech and BFSI ecosystem very well
2. Should be comfortable with new technology developments around the fintech sector
3. Should be able to build long term strategic relationships, preferably involving channel partners – Should be thoughtful and creative, with a strong do-it approach
4. Should be able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic, startup environment
5. BBPS believes in direct ownership of ideas and responsibilities, and hence expects the same from its resources
FintechRelationship ManagementKey Account Managementpayment
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
View Contact Details+
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
FinTech / Payments
Full Time, Permanent
Disclaimer : uppnews.in is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.