Looking for a New Job? our website is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in PDDM WORKFORCE & they are Hiring Candidates for Site Construction Manager
Company Name : PDDM WORKFORCE
Company Location : United States
Job Position : Site Construction Manager
Job Category : Jobs in United States
Job Description :
PDDM Solutions is seeking a Construction Manager. PDDM Solutionsis a multi-discipline Construction Management and Project Management firm offering Project Development, Construction Management, Project Management, and Construction Inspection services that serve a broad range of clients throughout the country. We have extensive experience in providing innovative solutions for both private and public sectors that includes but is not limited to: Landowners and Developers, Contractor(s)s, Municipal, State, and Federal clients.
The Construction Manager is responsible for the management of construction projects from the design process through final commissioning of the project. Qualified candidates MUST have construction management experience in the industrial or oil and gas market sectors, preferably with Compressor Stations, RNG Facilities, or other Process Piping Systems. The Construction Manager’s roles and responsibilities will include:
· Involvement with planning activities
· Complete constructability reviews throughout the process.
· Lead construction coordination and documentation (pre-construction conference, weekly, & monthly progress meetings).
· Direct supervision of subcontractors and field staff.
· Develop daily field reports.
· Oversight of project safety on-site.
· Work with the subcontractors/vendors to develop and maintain schedule for their respective work.
· Lead quality control efforts throughout the duration of the project.
· Involvement in developing the start-up and commissioning plans. Manage and schedule the commissioning process.
· Coordinate construction shop drawing reviews and approvals.
· Coordinate construction RFI process.
· Conduct project site inspections.
· Review pay estimates from contractors.
· Solve problems in a timely manner while coordinating with appropriate stakeholders.
· Work with the subcontractors/vendors to prepare/review change orders.
· Coordinate as-built drawings with the field and engineering teams.
· Degree in Construction Management, or 10-15 years of experience with compressor stations or RNG facilities.
· Experience with scheduling and/or estimating is preferred.
· Must be able to read and interpret engineering plans.
· Proficiency with MS-Outlook, Word and Excel required.
· Must be able and willing to climb ladders, routinely travel on uneven, unpaved terrain and work outside for extended periods of time on construction sites.
· Work schedule may require M-Sat, 6-days.
· Requires a valid driver’s license and an acceptable motor vehicle and criminal record.
PDDM Solutions is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and maintains a Drug Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $120,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Construction management: 5 years (Preferred)
RNG / Compressor station: 2 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as us